Announcing the ASIA CUP YOUTH SCRABBLE CHAMPIONSHIP 2022 …. an event exclusively for youth born on or after 01-01-2005. Youth from all countries (even non-Asian countries) are welcome to register for the tourney.
25TH NOVEMBER TO 27TH NOVEMBER 2022
GURGAON (DELHI NCR), INDIA
24 GAMES, 22 MINUTES PER PARTICIPANT
5 POINT CHALLENGE, CSW 21, WESPA RATED
ELIGIBILITY – BORN ON OR AFTER 01-01-2005
CASH PRIZES AND TROPHIES FOR OVERALL TOP TEN WINNERS AND TOP TWO FROM U16, U14, U12, U10, U8 AGE CATEGORIES.
Under 16 (born 01-01-2007 or later), Under 14 (born 01-01-2009 or later), Under 12 (born 01-01-2011 or later), Under 10 (born 01-01-2013 or later), Under 8 (born 01-01-2015 or later)
FREE ENTRY FOR THE FIRST 10 PLAYERS FROM EACH COUNTRY. USD30 FOR EACH SUBSEQUENT ENTRY (payable at the venue).
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION 25th OCTOBER 2022.
PARTICIPANTS CAN REGISTER VIA THIS LINK: https://tinyurl.com/AsiaCupIndia2022
THERE WILL BE A SIDE TOURNAMENT FOR ADULTS WITH AN ENTRY FEE OF USD20 (payable at the venue). IF THERE ARE SUFFICIENT ENTRIES IT WOULD BE WESPA RATED. PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST VIA THIS LINK:
VENUE PARTNER: 1122 A-42 Behind DT Mega Mall, Block A, DLF Phase 1, Sector 28, Gurugram, Haryana.
PARTICIPANTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM 1.30pm (IST) ON FRIDAY 25TH NOVEMBER TILL 6pm (IST) ON SUNDAY 27TH NOVEMBER.
DETAILED SCHEDULE FOR EACH DAY WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
For any query, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
There will be no registration fees for the Indian Participants.
Eligibility for Indian Participants (born on or after 01-01-2005):
- Players who have a SAI rating
- Players who have a WESPA rating
- Top 10 from the Collins-Mattel School Scrabble Championship 4. Top 2 from u-12, u-14, u-16 age groups of the Collins-Mattel School Scrabble Championship (who haven’t finished in top 5) 5. 4 entries from the host school
- 4 entries to be sent by each club affiliated to the Scrabble Association of India (in addition to those who would have qualified on the basis of the above given criteria)
- 4 wildcard entries for SADel
- 4 wildcard entries for Wordaholix
Depending on the total number of registrations, the organisers reserve the right to divide the registered pool of participants into two groups – A. Main Group & B. Beginners Group.