The Scrabble Association of India is entering into the following agreement with NASPA:
NASPA agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at http://www.scrabbleplayers.org/w/SAI_Agreement and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary NASPA membership to SAI members resident in India who are registered to play in NASPA-sanctioned tournaments, thereby exempting them from the normal requirement of paying for association membership to participate in official events.
- Grant access to SAI officials to NASPA’s membership database query tool so that they may verify membership status of NASPA members intending to play in SAI events, and provide timely technical support for this service via email at email@example.com.
The SAI agrees to:
- Publish this agreement on its website at http://indianscrabble.com/?p=1802 and to advertise it to its members.
- Grant complimentary SAI membership benefits to NASPA members resident in the United States and Canada who are registered to play in SAI-sanctioned tournaments, thereby entitling them to any entry fee discounts to which SAI members may be entitled.
- Provide an email contact through which NASPA officials may verify the membership status of SAI members intending to play in NASPA events.
This agreement will take effect when it is ratified by the NASPA Executive Committee, and may be backdated by mutual agreement of both parties.