Postponed indefinitely due to Covid lockdown
Date and Time: 29 th 30 th 31 st May, 2020 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) from 8.30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Venue: Juhu Vileparle Gymkhana Club (JVPGC), Plot No U-13, N.S Road No 13, Opp. Juhu Bus Depot, JVPD Scheme, Juhu, Mumbai – 50
Divisions: 1) Premier (SAI Rating of 1150 & above)
2) Open (SAI Rating below 1150 and unrated players)
Please note: Players with SAI rating below 1150 can opt to play in the Premier Division.
Format: (24 to 26 rounds)
First Half (Australian Draw format) / Last Half (King of the Hill format)
The exact number of games would be declared at the tournament venue
Word source: Collins Scrabble Words (CSW) 2019
Entry Fee: Rs 4000 for SAI Members and Rs 4500 for Non-SAI Members
The entry fee includes lunch, tea & snacks for all the 3 days of the tournament.
Registration must be done in advance (Last Date: 15th May 2020)
Registration can be done by:
1) E-mail:- email@example.com
2) Calling Bhushan Pradhan on 9890767740
3) Calling Nakul Prabhu on 9820454173
Registration time: 8.30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (29th May 2020)
Exciting cash prizes would be given to the winners of both divisions.
• Participants are requested to bring their own scrabble board, tiles and clock to the venue
• Participants reaching the venue after 9 a.m would not be allowed to participate in the tournament
• Participants must register in advance to take part in the tournament